High-frequency and microwave circuits have to process electromagnetic waves with low signal power in the frequency range of several GHz at low loss. The signals used in radar engineering are of even higher frequencies.
Printed circuit boards with defined transmission characteristics are employed to transmit high-frequency signals:
- Transmission lines
- Substrates with low dielectric losses
- Multilayer with mixed dielectrics (hybrid multilayers)
Simple high-frequency microwave circuit with teflon
- PTFE-containing and PTFE-free materials with exceptionally low loss factors
Mixed dielectric superstructures
- Combination of different materials
- Save costs by intelligent material usage
- Different types of heat dissipation concepts
- Different possibilities to integrate metal pieces for heat dissipation
If you want to know more, please do not hesitate to contact us.